WAIVER AND SAFETY GUIDLINES
Liability waiver form is mandatory for all jumper visiting Happy Jump trampoline park and must be completed and signed prior to jumping.
If a Happy Jump visitor is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver for them.
For everyone over the age of 18, personal identification may be required.
Although, you can fill in the waiver form at the Happy Jump Trampoline Park before entering the park.Please note that there are no exceptions to our waiver policy.
In order for everyone to have a great time at Happy jump, we ask you to follow the park’s safety regulations, which will keep everyone bouncing safely:
- Everyone that enters Happy Jump Indoor Trampoline Park must complete a valid/signed waiver. Those under 18 must have it signed/completed by their parent or legal guardian. The waiver form can be completed on entrance
- Remove all items from your pockets.
- Only one jumper per trampoline bed, no double bouncing.
- The trampoline courts are for jumping only, if you become tired leave the trampoline area and rest on the main platform.
- No pushing, tackling, running, racing or messing around of any kind.
- Do not touch or hang on to any of the top pads on the court.
- Do not attempt anything outside of your personal capabilities.
- Single flips are permitted. No double flips, and do not flip over the pads.
- No chewing or eating while bouncing.
- No more than two flips in a row.
- Flips and other tricks can be dangerous. Perform at your own risk.
- Do not touch any part of the basketball backboard or netting.
- You must follow the instructions given by the court monitor at all times.