TERMS & CONDITIONS
Jumping on trampolines can result in injury. We ask all our guests to abide by the rules and conditions displayed throughout the facility. Upon buying a ticket at HAPPY JUMP it is understood that you shall ensure that all members
of your party are aware of and accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to sign the waiver document.
These terms and conditions affect your legal rights. It includes an exclusion of our liability, your waiver of a right to sue, and your assumption of the risk associated with the extreme sport of Trampolining. It is therefore very important that you read and understand them.
Happy Jump Indoor Trampoline Parks LLC, commercial registration number (AP-07-45-005-01049822), trading as “Happy Jump”, is a supplier of recreational services. The recreational services include participation in trampolining, dodgeball and basketball (“recreational activities”). Happy Jump reserves the right to limit the availability of and/or change any of its activities.
By purchasing a ticket from Happy Jump, you agree that the supply of Happy Jump recreational services and your participation is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You acknowledge that the recreational activities can be dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards.
As a consequence personal injury, and sometimes fatality, can occur. You voluntarily assume and accept
all such risks and waive the right to sue Happy Jump for any personal injury or fatality by signing
the Happy Jump waiver form.
- For jumpers under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian is required to complete and sign the waiver form
on behalf of the jumper.
- Happy Jump, its employees, directors and agents are not liable to you, your dependants or legal representatives for personal injury or fatality suffered due to the recreational activities not being supplied with due care and skill, or not being reasonably fit for their purpose or because of negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by Happy Jump.
- Happy Jump will not be held responsible for the loss or damage to any of your personal belongings during your visit to the venue.
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian over 18 years. Maximum age of 70 can access and use the facility.
- Children between 3-5 years old must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times. Happy Jump staff will not supervise your children at any time, regardless of the child’s age.
- If you purchase a ticket on behalf of another person(s), you are doing so as the authorized agent of that person(s), and that person(s) is then bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The weight limit for an individual participant is 110 kg’s. Happy Jump recommends that if you have weight-related concerns you should consult your health services provider and receive medical clearance before jumping
at Happy Jump.
- You should be in good health and free from any adverse medical condition. For clarity, if you are pregnant,
have a heart condition, or wearing any form of plaster cast, you are not allowed on the trampolines.
Please seek medical advice if in doubt.
- While in the Happy Jump venue, you agree to images and video recordings being taken for security or promotional purposes. This includes imagery of yourself and any other member of your group.
- In order for you to jump safely, we have provided safety guidelines on www.HappyJump.in ask all customers to watch our safety induction presentation on each and every visit.
- You must comply with all the directions as displayed on the safety signage inside the HappyJump facility. Additionally you are required to follow any instruction given by any member of the Happy Jump team.
- Happy Jump may suspend or cancel your participation in any recreational activities in its absolute discretion
for non-compliance with these conditions, or for reckless or careless conduct.
- Willful damage to the facilities, fixtures or fittings must not be caused by anyone attending Happy Jump.
Any cost of repairs due to damage caused by you or any member of your group will be charged to the person
responsible for the booking.
- Happy Jump reserves the right to change its prices at any time however, will honour any bookings where full payment has already been made.
In particular, you agree that:
- mobile phones must not be used whilst engaged in the recreational activities.
- you must empty your pockets before entering the trampoline area.
- participants must be dressed appropriately for physical activity. In particular, participants may not wear
items with sharp points or that could be considered by Happy Jump staff as a potential risk of damaging
the trampoline material.
- you must only use socks purchased from Happy Jump.
- food or drink must not be consumed whilst engaging in the recreational activities.
- all food and drink consumed inside Happy Jump must be purchased at the venue.
- smoking, consumption of alcohol and chewing gum is not permitted anywhere on the premises of Happy Jump.
- you will not be allowed to participate in any recreational activities if reasonably considered by any member
of the Happy Jump team to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and Happy Jump and is governed by and construed
in accordance with UAE law. Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction
of the courts of the UAE. If any part or provision of these Terms and Conditions are determined by the Courts
to be invalid or unenforceable, then all other parts and provisions shall still be given full legal force and effect.
All bookings will only be considered final when full payment has been made and an official receipt has been given..
Happy Jump shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that you and your party’s participation commences
at the time booked, and it shall be the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they arrive in sufficient time.
We highly recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes before your jump time starts for the formalities
of the check in procedures, which include providing an allocated timing sticker, checking waiver status and watching
the Happy Jump safety induction presentation.
Happy Jump does not offer any refunds for pre-purchased jumping time.
Customers who have pre-purchased jump time may not exchange their time slot for another, unless agreed
in writing by a manager of Happy Jump.
Happy Jump reserves the right to re-sell any time slot where the customer does not arrive within 15 minutes
of the designated start time.
Tickets are valid only for the date and time shown, and are void if tampered with. They remain the property
of Happy Jump and are non-transferable.